Insightful Giving is an online community designed for anyone interested in thinking more clearly about how to make the world a better place.
We believe that sharpening how we think about the world's problems is the first step in this journey, and the best way to start is with stimulating, judgment-free conversations on questions such as:
- Are all charitable causes equal?
- Are all people equally deserving of happiness?
- How do we determine the best course of action to take when we lack the resources to help everyone?
- Is it wise to expand the scope of our moral concern in ways that make us feel uncomfortable?
- Is discomfort even a reliable indicator that we're failing to help in the best way possible?
Throughout the year, we facilitate 6-week discussion groups that explore these questions (and more).
For additional info, including the full syllabus, check out our Discussion Group FAQ.
It's also important to note that we believe in holding our views lightly, having a good time, and appreciating this unique opportunity to collaborate meaningfully with people of all different backgrounds, and from all over the world.
If this sounds interesting to you, please enter your email below for more information.
(Note: we will never do anything with your email address other than contact you concerning the program.)
We hope to hear from you soon!